Reef & Beach Day CruiseProvided by Hervey Bay Dive Centre
Your skipper and crew will take you on an engaging 4 hour marine adventure which will see you explore the local reef life and discover the wonders of the western region of the World Heritage listed Fraser Island.
With a maximum of only 12 guests on any single cruise you are guaranteed the personal touch. For us nothing is set in stone as our cruise is best described as ‘Bespoke’ for we can alter the activities to suit the guests desires.
Your adventure will depart at 9:30am from The Boat Club Marina from mid-December returning approx. 2:30pm.
- Luncheon, Morning/Afternoon tea & coffee with all day snacks
- Expert commentary on the marine wildlife and Fraser Island landmarks
- All swim, snorkel gear and paddle boards
- Fully Licensed with basic beverages available
- The beautiful scenery and pristine white western beaches of the largest sand island in the world
- Local wildlife including Dolphins, Turtles, elusive Dugongs and not forgetting the shy little Dingos
- Commentary of the extraordinary history of the region
- Snorkel, Swim & Play in the Great Sandy Straits
- Stand-Up Paddle Boarding on our giant, fun and stable SUP boards
- Family (2A + 2C)
- Swim wear and towel
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Camera, Go-Pro
Departure DetailsDeparts: 9:30am - 2:30pm Location / Meet point:
Hervey Bay Dive Centre, Marina Office, 11 Jetty Road, Urangan
Route, destinations and snorkelling subject to change without notice, due to tides and weather conditions. Aquatic activities such as snorkelling, swimming and paddle boarding cannot be guaranteed and dependant on conditions and at the skippers discretion.