Beach & BBQ Cruise from Hervey BayProvided by Whalesong Cruises
Enjoy the pristine waters between Fraser Island and the mainland while looking out for dolphins, turtles, fish, bird life, & more. A delicious Aussie style BBQ is included as you head back the Hervey Bay.
- Aussie BBQ lunch
- Morning tea
- Fishing and snorkelling gear (limited, you are welcome to bring your own)
- Single and double Kayaks.
- Fishing gear (limited rod and reels, you are welcome to byo bait or gear).
- Beach cricket, soccer and rugby balls.
- Snorkelling gear (limited, you are welcome to bring your own).
- Dolphin, turtle and bird watching.
- Fresh local quality produce in our catering.
- We also try hard to use recyclable or bio degradable packaging were possible.
- Fully licensed and well stocked bar (no BYO).
- Wheelchair ramps, access and toilet. Our extra wide decks provide excellent viewing and seating for our guests. PLEASE NOTE: No wheelchair access to beach.
- Family (2A + 2C)
- Family (2A + 3C)
- Insect repellent
Departure DetailsDeparts: 9:00am Location / Meet point:
Urangan Marina Kiosk, 1 Buccaneer Drive, Urangan
Please note: There is no wheelchair access to the beach. Access ashore is via our tender, guests need to be physically fit and have a degree of coordination to access the tender and going ashore.