Remote Fraser Island Tour from Hervey BayProvided by Tasman Venture
Be one of the few to see the untouched and unique side of this stunning island. This is no ordinary Fraser Island holiday tour; get away from the crowds and chaos, forget the rigid time tables or rushing from place to place.
With Tasman Venture you can experience the hidden and remote parts of Fraser Island in a comfortable and relaxing way. You will not just see the Island, but experience the Island while bush walking, snorkelling, fishing, kayaking and swimming. Our friendly and experienced staff will provide you with interesting information and show you the wildlife such as: dolphins, dingoes, turtles, sea eagles, fish and many more. Let us show you our amazing backyard!
- Morning and Afternoon Tea
- Delicious Aussie BBQ Lunch
- Free transfer from your Hervey Bay Accommodation
- Wathumba Creek with its crystal clear water
- Awinya or Bowarrady Creek
- 9 kilometres of coloured sand
- Beach, water activities and guided walk
- Beach Access with Amphibious Water Craft
- Small Numbers on Spacious Boat
- Family (2A + 2C)
- Family (2A + 3C)
Departure DetailsDeparts: 8:00am Location / Meet point:
Great Sandy Straits Marina, Buccaneer Dr, Urangan