Exclusive K'Gari (Fraser) TourProvided by Fraser Experience Tours
Fraser Experience's exclusive 4WD day tour of K'Gari (Fraser Island) promises an incredible way to experience the World Heritage Listed Island in style!
No other company offers the exclusiveness of this small group tour with a guaranteed maximum of 4 guests per vehicle. Providing the very best in personalised service from our experienced and friendly guides.
- Limited numbers (max 4 guests)
- Pick up and drop off from accommodation in Hervey Bay
- National Park fees & transfers
- Experienced and friendly guide
All meals and beverages
- Morning tea, coffee and muffin bars
- Picnic lunch with cold cut meats, wraps, salads, water, cold beer, Red and White Wine
- Afternoon tea of chocolates and strawberries with champagne
- Bottled water provided throughout the day
We cater for vegetarians, allergies and other specialty dietary requirements; just let us know your preferences when booking.
- Central Station rainforest
- Lake McKenzie
- Famous 75 Mile Beach
- Eli Creek
- The Coloured Sands
- The Maheno Shipwreck
- Quality 4WD vehicles
- Large panoramic windows
- Air-bar suspension for added comfort
Pick up from Hervey Bay
Pickup courtesy bus is available for all Hervey Bay accommodation.
Depart from River Heads
Central Station / Wanggoolaba Creek
Walk along the rainforest boardwalk
Enjoy a delicious morning tea
A place of silent streams and tall ancient rainforest trees that seem to defy nature by thriving in sand. A place to stop and experience the tranquil nature of Fraser Island.
Gobble down on a delicious picnic lunch
Spend 45mins here. Enjoy a swim and
Spend 45 mins here - The beautiful pristine creek & walk through the rainforest
Sit back and munch on a delicious afternoon tea
Explore the ruins of Fraser Island's famous Shipwreck
Pinnacle coloured Sands
Enjoy the view of the rainbow Pinnacle coloured sands
Courtesy bus drop off to Hervey Bay accommodation
- Sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses
- Swim wear, and towel
- Insect repellent
Departure DetailsDeparts: 7:20am - 6:10pm Location / Meet point:
Urangan Marina Kiosk, 1 Buccaneer Drive, Urangan
Vehicle subject to change.