2 Day Fraser Island Tour (ex Rainbow Beach)Provided by Fraser Explorer Tours
Two packed days of fun and adventure on Fraser Island. Your guided tour led by an experienced local ranger who will take you to see the very best the island has to offer.
This 2 day tour visits Fraser Island iconic land marks such as:
- Lake McKenzie, Fraser Island's most beautiful fresh water lake with its clear blue water ringed by white sandy beaches
- Pile Valley and Central Station - once a forestry camp with huge Satinay, Scribbly Gum, Brush Box and Kauri trees.
- Wanggoolba Creek, a fresh water creek which flows gently and silently through lush Fraser Island rainforest.
- Seventy-Five Mile Beach to see the coloured sands of the Pinnacles and the Maheno Shipwreck.
- Swim in Eli Creek as it's cool fresh water flows swiftly through the dunes out to sea.
Views Fraser Island beaches and sand blows from Indian Head are simply stunning, spot dolphins, rays, sharks, turtles or even whales swimming in the sea below.
Your accommodation: 1 night Motel style accommodation at Eurong Beach Resort, Fraser Island. In the evening enjoy the party atmosphere at the Beach Bar, which has pool tables, Internet, happy hours, parties and karaoke.
- 2 day 4WD Ranger Guided Tour of Fraser Island
- 1 night ensuited accommodation at Eurong Beach Resort
- Buffet meals (1 x breakfast, 1 x lunch & 1 x dinner)
- Courtesy pick up from Hervey Bay accommodation
- National Park Fees
- Swim in Lake McKenzie.
- Walk the banks of Wanggoolba Creek
- Hammerstone Sand Blow and swim in emerald-green Lake Wabby.
- Seventy-Five Mile Beach, the coloured sands of the Pinnacles and the Maheno Shipwreck.
- Swim in Eli Creek!
Tour travels from Hervey Bay to River Heads for the 8.30am barge crossing to the Wanggoolba Creek landing on Fraser Island.
Tour departs Fraser Island on the 4.30pm barge back to River Heads and returns to Hervey Bay at approximately 5.30pm
Departure DetailsDeparts: 8:00am Location / Meet point:
Rainbow Beach, Inskip Point Road,