2 Day Camping SafariProvided by Drop Bear Adventures
From $365Noosa 6:30am Rainbow Beach 9:00am
- Courtesy pick up from your hostel in Noosa
- Eco accommodation at The Beach House
- Hotel quality linens and bath towels
- FREE photo album uploaded to Facebook!
- 2 way radios…. come in Drop Bear’s!
- Ice and cool boxes
- MP3/AUX stereos in each vehicle and USB chargers
- Fuel, insurance and barge transfers
- National Park fees
- Passionate guide
- All meals
- Swim in the crystal clear Lake Birrabeen – just as beautiful as Lake McKenzie but far less crowed
- Marvel at the coloured sands of The Pinnacles
- Bathe in the tannin waters of Lake Boomanjin, the largest perched lake in the world!
- Meet the unique short necked turtles at Lake Allom
- Drive through towering rainforest and eucalyptus bush
- Relax and enjoy toasting some marshmallows around the open fire
- Collect and cook up Wongs – an Aboriginal delicacy
- Learn how to catch worms for fishing bait
- Beach fishing at sunset
- Try to learn to play the Didgeridoo
- Learn the art of throwing a Boomerang
- Over night bag
- Water bottle
Departure DetailsDeparts: Noosa 6:30am / Rainbow Beach 9:00am
Tour departs every Wednesday and Saturday!
*Driving is optional – drive or be driven if you prefer. You can drive if you are over 21 and had your licence for more than 12 months.