Fraser Island Bus Day TourProvided by Fraser Experience Tours
When you only have limited time and budget the Fraser Experience 1 Day Tour is a fun and affordable way to see Fraser Island!
With a maximum of 16 guests per tour - sometimes even less, Fraser Experience will provide you with personalised service from their friendly guides.
This tour departs Hervey Bay every day, apart from Christmas day and Boxing day.
Experienced and friendly guide.
Air conditioned 4x4 tour bus with panoramic windows.
Guaranteed small group size – maximum 16 guests per tour.
National Park fees & transfers (includes return ferry).
Pick up and drop off from accommodation in Hervey Bay.
All meals and beverages
- Morning tea: tea, coffee & muffin bars
- Lunch: Picnic lunch with cold cut meats, rolls, wraps, salads and soft drink
- Fruit Basket
- Bottled water provided throughout the day.
Fraser Experience cater for vegetarians, allergies and other specialty dietary requirements; just mention your preferences when booking.
- Central Station rainforest
- Lake Birrabeen
- Famous 75 Mile Beach
- Eli Creek
- The Coloured Sands
- The Maheno Shipwreck
- Purpose built Fraser Island 4WD Coach
- Carries max 16 passengers
- Note: the vehicle is not suited for children under 4 years
Pick up From Hervey Bay
Courtesy Bus pickup from your Hervey Bay accommodation.
Ferry Departure, River Heads
Depart from River Heads.
- Return ferry from River Heads
The courtesy bus will return you to your Hervey Bay accommodation.
- Family (2A + 2C)
- Sunscreen, Hat & Sunglasses
- Swimwear & Towel
- A camera (make sure your cards empty and the battery is charged!)
- Comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
Departure DetailsDeparts: 7:15am - 7:30am Location / Meet point:
Urangan Marina Kiosk, 1 Buccaneer Drive, Urangan